Friday, December 5, 2008

Win a MacBook Pro (or 2) from a REAL LOTTERY WINNER

What would you do if you won the lotto? I'm not talking about scratch-offs here, I mean you are now a MILLIONAIRE. Think about it. what would you buy? Would you keep the money all for yourself or would you share it?
I know I would be sharing it with my siblings my parents and my in-laws. they would all get enough to be happy for a long time. You can't just keep all that dough. You would end up a lonely old Scrooge. You have got to share the wealth. You get what you give. At least that's what D. says. He is a Real Live Lottery Winner. He is very generous and I think what he does is awesome. You really should check out his blog. Reallotterywinner.com

One of the things he is doing is hosting a great giveaway. Like the one where you can win a Macbook Pro!

Oh man, I really want to win a Macbook Pro (who wouldn't). Well here's my (and your) chance! Go to RealLotteryWinner.com and subscribe to their feed and/or write a blog review like I am doing right now! Sounds simple right? Well it is! Here is the info, now what are you waiting for?

Contest URL: http://reallotterywinner.com/2008/12/02/contest-changes-excitement-two-free-macbook-pros/
Deadline : Decemnber 18, 2008
Prize :
Two Macbook Pros




You have to subscribe to the feed because when they reach 500 subscribers that is when the first MacBook is awarded!


Also it will be much easier to win if you write a review of at least 200 words. This portion is only valid if at least 20 people participate so come on!
This is your chance so get to it! Go to Reallotterywinner.com now!



No comments: